Written by Disorder Directory | Books
Book Title – High Risk Pregnancy: Management Options, 3rd edition
Author of this OB and GYN Book – David James, Philip Steer, Carl Weiner
Year Published – 2006
Medical Book Topic – OB and GYN
High Risk Pregnancy: Textbook with CD-ROM
Comprehensive and clinical, the 3rd Edition of this popular text examines the full range of challenges in general obstetrics, medical complications of pregnancy, prenatal diagnosis and fetal disease, and management of labor and delivery. World-recognized authorities employ an evidence-based management approach throughout and explore a series of options to equip you to select the most appropriate treatment for each patient. A significantly updated appendix of Normal Values for both the fetus and pregnant woman enable you to chart and track your patients' conditions. Plus, clearly designed boxes summarize management options for each condition, saving you time and placing a wealth of expert guidance at your fingertips.
- Examines a full-range of high-risk pregnancy problems-and offers expert advice and treatment options-to prepare you for clinical challenges and save you time in addressing them.
- Uses a consistent organization and at-a-glance summary boxes for fast and easy reference.
- Offers a significantly updated appendix of Normal Values for both the fetus and pregnant woman to help you chart your patients' conditions.
- Includes a bonus CD-ROM, containing illustrations from the book, video clips, and summaries of management approaches, for convenient access to the material where and when you need it.
- Presents increased coverage of genetics-along with information on fetal pain, fetal surgery, and other developments in fetal medicine¬.
- Delivers revised "Summary of Management Approaches" boxes providing you with a range of evidence-based management options from which to choose.
- Features two-color throughout with numerous four-color images for greater accuracy in confirming your clinical diagnoses.