Written by Disorder Directory | Books
Book Title – Clinical Companion for Maternity & Women’s Health Care
Book Author – Perry, Shannon E.
Book Publisher – Elsevier Health Science
Year Published – Mar 2007
Topics – Womens Health
Clinical Companion for Maternity & Women's Health Care (Clinical Companion (Elsevier))
This portable quick reference arms you with on-the-go access to the information you need to provide competent, sensitive maternal and newborn nursing care. Key topics include women's health, pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum, and care of the newborn.
- Teaching for Self-Care sections provide patient education guidelines to help patients transition from the hospital to home.
- Women's health coverage focuses on risk identification and anticipatory guidance.
- Health promotion and wellness are emphasized throughout.
- Nurse Alert boxes provide at-a-glance access to essential patient care issues.
- Emergency and Signs of Potential Complications boxes help you recognize the signs and symptoms of various emergencies and provide immediate interventions.
- Step-by-step procedures guide you through essential tasks and techniques.